This position is open in our offices in Paris.
Bababam : Mainstream Audio Brand Creator
Democratize the audio with Bababam.
We are podcasts diffusers, producers and publishers. We provide brands and editors with our tech and content production solutions in order to conquer the audio-digital world.
Bababam has been created by web entrepreneurs and is massively investing in tech in order to accelerate the adoption of audio. We are proud to work with partners like Eurosport, ELLE, 20 Minutes, Spotify, France Télévisions, Allianz, Manchester United, UPSA Laboratories, the Casino Groupe, the EU Parliament, …
Bababam is part of Bricks Start-Up Studio.
Your missions at Bababam as a Junior Podcast Producer:
- Taking in charge projects initiated for clients, guaranteeing their progress and their roll-out
- Follow up of the project’s conception (client needs, functional specifications, final products, acceptance criterias, etc.)
- Monitoring projects by building, organizing, coordinating and animating the project team according to the set up needs (client requirements, budget, deadlines, etc.)
- Ensure the quality of the final product according to the client's standard. It will imply different tasks including: script proofreading, listening and correction of recordings, respecting schedules, internal tools management, etc.)
- Report the project’s progress through management tools
- Ensure project management and operational follow-up with clients
- Participate in the elaboration of responses to calls for tender
- Participate in the elaboration of internal tools
The ideal profile we are looking for:
- You are looking for a 5 to 6 months internship starting from mid-February
- You are passionate about web technologies, podcast and brand content creation
- You are looking for a chance to invest yourself in an engaging and formative experience
- You are completely fluent in French
- You have a first experience in Project Management
- You have a sense of excellence and like to share it with others
- You are ambitious and want to be part of an entrepreneurial adventure and you are highly interested in sound/audio production content
- You are a strong team player, with autonomy and organizational skills
- You want to work on international projects
- You have strong listening and fast learning skills
Why joining us?
- A thriving period to join Bababam in terms of growth and opportunities
- Join an ambitious team where you will have a real impact
- Be a member of Bricks ecosystem (4 startups and more than 100 talents)
- Evolve in a friendly and modern working environment in our newly refurbished offices near Lille or Paris
- Remote working is fully integrated into our startup culture
- A Swile luncheon ticket card
- Company events : Team Building events, Bricks yearly event, Afterworks, …)
Ready to join Team Bababam? Apply now and get the recruitment process started!
1. If your application is selected, you will converse with Tawfik, our Talent Acquisition Specialist, during a HR interview
2. Finally you will meet with Lauren - Brand Content Project Manager, your future Manager, for an interview either in person or in video